- Type: Panty Liner
- Material: Cloth
- Shape: Winged
- Feature: Super Absorbent, bamboo charcoal
- Style: Reusable
- Time Used: Day
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Alva
- Model Number: W-A16-23
- Item Name: reusable bamboo charcoal cloth sanitary pad
- Layers: 4 layers
- Stype: OEM & ODM are both welcome
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||shipped in 5 days after payment|
Welcome to visit our company.
Alva Reusable Washable Female Bamboo Charcoal Menstrual Pad Cloth Sanitary Pad
Cloth Menstrual Pad
Disposable pads have a plastic backing- plastic is not breathable but your lady parts need to breathe! Paper and plastic in Disposable pads are sweaty, the adhesive shifts constantly and they actually will cause a heavier bleeding and cramping. It’s said that reusable menstrual pads could reduce period pain. The chemicals used in producing disposable pads and tampons can cause a whole slew of health problems, including cancer and infertility.
Sanitary pads are made up of bamboo charcoal and microfiber fleece, which is much more comfortable than disposable pads. They worth to try!
- Outer layer is Minky PUL, inner is Bamboo Charcoal, Middle is Microfiber.
- Minky material is super soft and skidproof. PUL water-resistant back layer to prevent leaking. Bamboo charcoal is hypoallergenic, naturally deodorizing, anti-bacterial. Microfiber is super absorbent.
- There is bamboo charcoal & microfiber layer called ZORB in the middle core( which is super absorbent).
- Perfect for light/ medium flow days & even some heavy days.
- Minky PUL wings with adjustable snaps for a snug fit.
4 sizes specification of cloth menstrual pads (All data are manual measuring, for measuring different ways, there will be about 1-2 cm difference):
How to wash
- Machine washable, dryable, reusable, and sustainable, as they replace hundreds of paper tampons and pads that would be clogging our landfills.
- Rinse with water after use.
- If there is any staining, you can soak the pads in vinegar.
- Wash the pads in regular time with Eco-friendly cleanser.
- Do not use fabric softener and bleach.
1 piece come with a plastic bag.
2. Pictures :
3. How to use
- Wash your pads before first use.
- Snap pads around your underwear so the tag side faces down.
- Change pad every 2-6 hours or as needed.
- When you are away from home, place the used pads into a mini bag for keeping.
- Pads are for personal use only, please do not share with others.
1.Can I mix different designs?
Yes,you can.you can choose from my pattern/colour list.
2.How to place an order?
a.Give me your order list of the items you want.
b.I will check the total cost with you .
c.You can pay after you confirmed.
3.Can I get a lower price?
The price differs to the qantity you want. The more you order, the cheaper of unit price.
Pls fell free to contact with me.
4.When do you ship my order?
Approx 5-7days after get your payment.
5.How about the quality guarantee period?
Three months after you received goods.
For more information, please contact me directly.